We confirm that we collect those information from you that is required to extend the services available on the site.
Purpose and Usage of Information:
- At the time of signing up and registration with the site, we collect user information including name, company name, email address, phone/mobile number, postal address and other business information which may also include business statutory details and tax registration numbers. In this regard, we may also record conversations and archive correspondence between users and the representatives of the site (including the additional information, if any) in relation to the services for quality control or training purposes.
- Once a user registers, the user is no longer an anonymous user to us and thus all the information provided by you shall be stored, possessed in order to provide you with the requested services and as may be required for compliance with statutory requirements.
- User’s registration with us and providing information is intended for facilitating the users in its business.
- We retain user provided Information for as long as the Information is required for the purpose of providing services to you or where the same is required for any purpose for which the Information can be lawfully processed or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws. Users may update, correct, or confirm provided information by logging on to their accounts on the site or by sending a request to email@example.com The requested changes may take reasonable time due to verification process and server cache policies. In case you would like to receive a copy of our information held by us for porting to another service, please contact us with your request at the email address above. Users may also choose to delete or deactivate their accounts on the site. We will evaluate such requests on a case-to-case basis and take the requisite action as per applicable law. In this regard, please note that information sought to be deleted may remain with us in archival records for the purpose of compliance of statutory enactments, or for any other lawful purpose. Therefore, users are requested to carefully evaluate what types of information they would like to provide to us at the time of registration.
The following are the purposes of collecting the Information:
i. For your verification
ii. For facilitating our services
iii. For advertising, marketing, displaying & publication.
iv. For enabling communication with the users of the site, so that the users may fetch maximum business opportunities.
v. For generating business enquiries and trade leads.
vi. For sending communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc.
Please get in touch with us at the above email address in case you would like to object to any purpose of data processing. However, please note that if you object or withdraw consent to process data as above, we may discontinue providing you with services through our site.
Information we may collect from you may be disclosed and transferred to external service providers who we rely on to provide services to us or to you directly.
For instance, information may be shared with
Protection of Information:
- Affiliated companies for better efficiency, more relevancy, innovative business matchmaking and better personalised services.
- Government or regulatory or law enforcement agencies, as mandated under statutory enactment, for verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- Service provider including but not limited to payment, customer and cloud computing service provider (“Third Party”) engaged for facilitating service requirements of user.
a. There shall be limited disclosure of any Information to its Directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives who have a need to know such Information in connection with the business transaction and are only permitted to use your Information in connection with the said purpose,
b. They shall keep the Information confidential and secure by using a reasonable degree of care, and
We recommend you not to disclose password of your email address, online bank transaction and other important credentials to our employees / agents / affiliates/ personnel, as we do not ask for the same. We recommend that registered users not to share their site’s account password and also to sign out of their account when they have completed their work. This is to ensure that others cannot access Information of the users and correspondence, if the user shares the computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place We recommend you not to disclose password of your email address, online bank transaction and other important credentials to our employees / agents / affiliates/ personnel, as we do not ask for the same
Please contact us regarding any questions, clarifications, or grievances. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Grievance Officer: In accordance with the applicable laws, the name and details of the Grievance officer are provided below:
Mr. Santosh Kulkarni Email Address:email@example.com
The policy may change from time to time, so users are requested to check it periodically.